Beginner's Meditation Course
The Vedic Meditation technique is non religious and comprised of information from the Vedas - ancient wisdom texts from India. It is ideal for busy people with even busier minds. Vedic Meditation, taught by Aware Meditation, is designed with a structure to be practiced twice a day, for twenty minutes while sitting comfortably.It is taught in person by a trained teacher over a series of 4 sessions, over 4 consecutive days.
The course includes:
- Over 8 hours of in-person teaching
- 21-day meditation follow up program
- Lifetime beginner practice follow up program
- Free refresher courses
- Eligibility to advanced courses and retreats
A one time all inclusive donation is given in exchange for learning which supports our non profit.
Donation for learning is on a sliding scale based upon each individual's circumstances. This is explained in our FREE first session.
Children of meditators are eligible to learn a special technique after a parental figure has been meditating for three months at no financial cost.
Work Exchange Program
Those who are unable to afford the donation may work in exchange for learning.
“Learning Vedic meditation with Paula has saved my life and changed my life beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I look forward to meditating every day and will continue with her as my teacher, I am so grateful for this technique!”
Advanced Course Offerings
Vedic Yoga: Rounding
Aware Meditation & Vedic Meditation (VMTT) Teacher Training.
We are delighted to host our non residential Vedic Meditation Teacher Training Program. Unlike other Vedic Meditation programs, we are a nonprofit organization that provides teaching opportunities upon completion. We incorporate: business and marketing strategies, integration within our current meditation community and continued mentorship as part of our recommended teacher collective during the training. We also provide a teaching collective collaboration upon graduation. All new teachers are supported under our umbrella and given a platform to successfully integrate into the meditation community.
We encourage ALL Aware Meditators to participate. The world needs more meditation teachers.
Our Training Program is divided into two parts:
- Eligibility to spend 3 live in weeks at our center to maximize training results
- Attendance at Rounding Workshops during the training period
- Lectures from Aware Meditation Instructors
- Guidance/Check Ins from lead teacher
- Marketing/business strategies
- Introduction to our meditation community as trainees
- Students have up to 24 months to complete the requirements.
Participants who complete part one are considered Meditation Guides and eligible to host group meditations, run courses (they have taken) but are not full teachers.
The final segment is available for part one graduates who are charmed to become full teachers.
- Introductory Talk format
- Meditation Teacher Course Tradition Format
- Historic Powerful Mantras (only given to teachers)
- Aware Meditation Teacher Recognition
- Membership of Teaching Collective (including business promotion, mentorship, collaborative programs and eligibility to teacher retreats)
Part Two: Eligibility Requirements
- Completion of all Expanding Consciousness Courses
- A minimum of one Advanced Meditation Technique
- Completion of part one of the Teacher Training Program
- Deep desire to become a meditation teacher
- Check in with us for an information session.